Sunday, October 4, 2009

Mama Glow Yoga Testimonial from Raquel

Hey Latham!

The twins were born on 30 June. I went for a routine check up at my doctors and found out that John Jr. was running out of amniotic fluid. I went into hospital on the 29th and was started on pitossin. I opted for an epidural early and dozed on and off through my labour. By 5:30am I was 91/2 cm dilated. The first baby was out within 15 minutes, followed 18 minutes later by the second. I am afraid to tell my birthing story. It was absolutely beautiful! I don't think I pushed for more than 35 minutes. I still can't believe that I managed to push out 2 babies.

I don't think any of this would have been possible had I not exercised and done yoga. Both my babies were head down from 28 weeks of pregnancy. I could not have had this kind of experience without attending your class. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I miss you guys.
Our double blessing has finally arrived.
John Lawrence was first to make his grand entrance into the universe, weighing in at 6.08 lbs and 19 3/4 inches in length followed 18 minutes later by his sister, Isabella Grace who weighed in at 6.4 lbs and 19 1/4 inches in length. Mommy, Daddy and babies are all doing fine, Thank GOD!

1 comment:

Allina said...

Are you unable to cope with the wrinkles in your face? If your facial deformity is making you unattractive in front of your hubby and he is drifting away from you, then it is time for you to find out an appropriate solution. A host of skincare treatments are available to erase the wrinkles from your face completely but if you opt for the Revitol cream, the look of your face would be entirely changed and the lines on your face would be a matter of a bygone era. Revitol cream is a product of the Revitol company and all Revitol natural skincare products are available for you at www.herbsncures.com/.