Friday, September 19, 2008

OM Factory Welcomes Latham to Teach Prenatal Yoga

I had a wonderful prenatal yoga class where Krissy Shields, (who I observed during my own teacher training) and Emily Conradson of OM Factory came to take my prenatal yoga class this past Tuesday at Realbirth. Krissy is now great with child and glowing. I had the pleasure of finally practicing with her and observing her movements as a mommy-to-be.

On behalf of OM Factory family Emily extended the invitation for me to join the team at OM Factory and bring Prenatal yoga to the schedule Tuesday and Thursday mornings starting in January. I know it sounds like a its a long time from now, but it will be here before you know it. In honor of my teacher Mia Borgatta, the class will be called Ma Yoga.

Please check out the OM Factory website and sign up for email updates and the newsletter. They will send out a dedicated email for October that begins promoting my class.

No comments: