Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Karen's Body Beautiful: Deeeelish!!

Those that know me well know I'm OBSESSED with skin and hair care products. Back in the day I would travel all the way to Fort Greene Brooklyn for the handmade aromatic potions from Carol's Daughter. I even made my own lotions and potions for skin care for a while. Over the years my taste and knowledge for quality of ingredients expanded and I learned about eco-friendly skin care that was also natural. I stumbled upon Karen's Body Beautiful in Brooklyn and have been in love ever since. Her butter love pomade is good for skin and hair alike, my hair is in locks and I consider it the best lock butter ever! Her hair nectar is a great potion for managing tangles in curly tresses- like my son Fulano has. Each product has its own scent profile and not the typical tootie fruity alcohol based commercial scents either. The Sweet Ambrosia is their best seller and I can't wash my son's hair without it. It's a powerful detangler. I live for her products now! Check them out for yourself!

No comments: